Today we kicked off a spring fundraiser! Booster club funds are used to support cadet activities, purchase supplies, support the squadron and used to host the annual Military Ball.
From now until Wednesday, March 25th, 2015 the squadron will be selling Coca~Cola products for $22.00 a case. These are 20 oz bottles which are normally sold for $1.25 – $2.00 a bottle.
- Parents & guardians are asked to sell these products to friends, family, co-workers and neighbors. Please remember if you allow your cadet to sell they should be safe! Cadets should not sell to neighbors you don’t know or without your permission. They should always let you know where they are going, and how long they will be gone.
- All orders and money must be turned in by Wednesday, March 25th, 2015. Please verify your order and money, then seal in an envelope with the order from enclosed, and return the envelope to your cadet’s commander.
- All orders must be between the hours of 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. in front of the CAP Room as follows:
- C.E. King Middle School will pick-up Monday, 13 April
- New Caney Middle School will pick up Thursday, 16 April
- If you need additional forms or the parent letter, please see:
As always if you can help out at a weekend activity with meals, please let us know (you can e-mail the president, Mr. D. Michael Schulin, at email@example.com. If you are interested in running for the boosters board for the 2015-2016 year, please see the article below.